Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Valentine

John 3:16

I know this must be out there on the net somewhere but it actually came to me through the women's bible study I attend. Hats off to you, if you are the one that thought this one up and thank you. I keep a copy of it over my desk. It encourages me daily.

I've always known and am sure most of you do too by now, that God is the love of our lives. No one in this life can offer pure agape love, the kind of love that accepts us warts and all. Once we receive His sacrificial love for us, once we believe He is committed for all eternity, once we understand we are the love of His life, our life changes. We begin to Love.

"For God Lo V ed the world,
That He g A ve
His on L y
Begott E n
So N
T hat whoever
Believeth I n Him
Should N ot perish
But have E verlsting life."

No comments: