Wednesday, July 30, 2008

White as Snow

Do you remember the hour you first believed? That moment when Christ entered your life? I often think of it because life changed that day. How about you? I know many of you probably received the truth, Christ, when you were children. In fact they tell us unless someone receives Christ during childhood the chances of them hearing and believing gets less and less. But I have never liked statistics or pigeon holes. God can do what He wants when He wants and will.

I was one of those who received the truth, Christ, as an adult. So I remember the change and the moment well. The verses I bring to you are those that came to me on that day as I am sure they have come to you.
Isaiah 1:18 Come now let us reason together, says the Lord, Though your sins are like scarlet they shall be as white as snow. Though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool

Psalm 23: 5- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows. Surely goodness and Love will follow me all the days of my life.

God's Image
We are created in His image and He will restore that image through our relationship with Christ.
Phil 4:8 He is true (faithful, loyal, factual, reliable
He is Reverent (Shows respect, to regard, awe)
He is Honorable (Integrity, principles, chastity)
He is Seemly ( suitable, proper, good taste, decent)
He is Just (fair, legal accurate, right, true.)

No comments: